Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us who don't do Crackbook, the Rexton Store has new owners. They're hoping to be open with fuel by the 21st of Jan. They've been working on cleaning up the place, getting gas pumps fixed, etc. I wish them luck, it makes it really convenient for me :cool:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
What happened to the guy who owned it last year and lived in the trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was no gas last winter at the Rexton store, so not much incentive to stop there really....
Yup, the previous owner got in a pissing match with the supplier early in the sled season so they quit bringing him fuel, that was the beginning of the end for the store. I hope the new owners can make it work, it's nice to be able to ride 600' down the road to get fuel vs hauling cans from Trout Lake to fuel up the sleds/buggies from home. We looked into buying it but figured it wasn't for us, I travel too much & the Mrs didn't want to be "married" to the store.....can't blame her.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Yup, the previous owner got in a pissing match with the supplier early in the sled season so they quit bringing him fuel, that was the beginning of the end for the store. I hope the new owners can make it work, it's nice to be able to ride 600' down the road to get fuel vs hauling cans from Trout Lake to fuel up the sleds/buggies from home. We looked into buying it but figured it wasn't for us, I travel too much & the Mrs didn't want to be "married" to the store.....can't blame her.
Seems there’s some drama with the store again? You know what’s going on?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems there’s some drama with the store again? You know what’s going on?

Yup, it's turned into a sh!tshow. The new owners came in a pissed off all the locals before they ever got open & seem to think they'll make it just on some snowmobiles & atvs on the weekends. Oh well, I've been hauling gas from Trout Lake for over a year, no biggy to me, just need to buy a couple more gas cans I guess.

·
Registered
2014 ZR8000lxr 19-20 mileage = 904.5
4,328 Posts
What did they do to piss off the locals ?? That's amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts