1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** KIT IS SOLD, THANKS ***

Name: Jason

Price: $200 shipped lower 48

Description: gabes clutch kit (primary spring, secondary spring, helix, derlin washer. Brand New, never installed

Additional Details: fits 2010-2014 Pro R 600 and 2013-2014 Indy 600 with the P2 secondary. **Edit** Also fit Switchback 600 with P2 secondary. Purchased wrong kit, my loss is your gain, sells new for $270 shipped.

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):

Attachments

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Why not just buy a p2 secondary, throw the kit it it, install, and ride. Keep the stock set up on the shelf, or sell it. Pretty sure the p2 slides right on, and the same belt etc works.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why not just buy a p2 secondary, throw the kit it it, install, and ride. Keep the stock set up on the shelf, or sell it. Pretty sure the p2 slides right on, and the same belt etc works.
Already bought and installed the correct kit for my sled. Couldn't find a cheap enough P2 to swap over.

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
14,644 Posts

Spacers need to be changed etc, but a P2 does slide on the shaft.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump!

gabes posted in the Indy forum that there is a P2 secondary on eBay for cheap.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump, want this kit out of my garage. Open to offers and will give someone a smoking deal in an awesome clutch kit for a 600 Pro R, Switchback or Indy!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts