Been slowly going through mine since I passed the 10K mile mark. At times, I was getting a little noise from the chain on the wear pad inside the case, so I opened up the chaincase for inspection. The chain tension seemed OK, but in the process of pulling and tugging, found some play in the upper bearing. Ok, guessed the bearing would need replaced. I got the chaincase on the bench and discovered the bearing was fine, but the upper hub assy was floating around in the case itself. Since it was loose in the case, it was allowing extra slack in the chain under certain conditions. It was also putting pressure on the bushings inside the hub, causing wear on the bushings. Continuing disassembly, I found the lower bearing loose in the case also. So, new case and rebuilding the upper hub assembly. No, the easy way out isn't just to replace the hub assembly as a unit - its $400+. So, I've identified the bushings inside the hub as Garlock 16DU16 (1" bore, 1" long) and the seal is available from Polaris. Will install fresh bushings and a new seal, put everything back in the new case and I'll be back in business.