Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've posted this before but I have changed so much that I wanted to post up what's new!

[attachment=411924:New_Years_035.jpg][attachment=411931:New_Years_037.jpg]

My original thoughts about Slydog Ski's on this sled were wrong as many will already know.

Switched them out with Simmons Gen I

Thanks Matt @ [url]www.sledtech.com[/url]

Installed the GPS finally!

[attachment=411928:New_Years_036.jpg]

Installed a prototype riser from Oles Machine !

Thanks Mike and Matt!

This took some rerouting of cables and hoses but it fit perfectly and looks great! Added height over stock Standard Nytro is 2.75".

[attachment=411925:New_Years_030.jpg]

[attachment=411929:New_Years_031.jpg]

[attachment=411930:New_Years_032.jpg]

The only thing I have left to do is do the 500 mile PM and I'm off to the U.P.!!

Again, this sled was made possible by a bunch of great guys who bent over backwards to help me out.

Devin at Sled-Parts.com

Jordan @ ArcticFX

Tom @ Hartman Inc.

Allen @ Ulmer Racing

Matt @ Sledtech.com

Everyone @ Skinz Protective Gear

Jeff @ K&W Cycle

Don (Bionic Rev) for painting the windshield!

Nick (SayatodaU.P.eh?) for all the wrenching time!

Matt (Sledtech) for helping me test the beast!

If I missed anyone I'm sorry.....

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Lookin good man ! So I take it you couldn't get the Slydogs to work for ya, huh, very strange...oh well, you got her workin good now, all that matters ! :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lookin good man ! So I take it you couldn't get the Slydogs to work for ya, huh, very strange...oh well, you got her workin good now, all that matters ! :thumbsup:[/b]
Never really tried....they were so bad that I just axed them. Maybe because they are the Powder Hounds they didn't work but I wasn't going to mess around with it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Never really tried....they were so bad that I just axed them. Maybe because they are the Powder Hounds they didn't work but I wasn't going to mess around with it.

Thanks![/b]

Did you buy different a-arms or did you have the orginal ones powder coated orange?

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Sled looks great. I like the way you did the ram mount fro the GPS. Been thinking of doing that with mine. Insted of the handelbar mount I have now.

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sled looks great. I like the way you did the ram mount fro the GPS. Been thinking of doing that with mine. Insted of the handelbar mount I have now.[/b]
The RAM mount is the only way to go if you want durable. BTW....you can have your ski's back Gary! :yelrotflmao: Thanks!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Awsome sled. How come you are selling it? Going back to a Polaris?

Edit: Never mind. Saw your post in the classified section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts