4K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  Throttlemonkey 
#1 ·
pics please guys, or links to pics

#2 ·
hers one

#6 ·
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Sep 25 2005, 08:58 PM
do those guards contact the windshield when the bars are up in
the 5+ positions and while turning hard left or right?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892235
[/quote]

i want to get some handguards too , but do they hit the windsheild.........my brake lever already makes contact in#7 position full right turn :bs:

#7 ·
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 26 2005, 05:23 AM
i want to get some handguards too , but do they hit the windsheild.........my brake lever already makes contact in#7 position full right turn :bs:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892755
[/quote]
put on a 2" bar riser and they will not hit the winshield

#8 ·
If I recall Polaris is coming out with some designed for the ConFusion, I saw them on preseason flyer.

#9 ·
Originally posted by REDWEDGE600@Sep 26 2005, 04:19 PM
If I recall Polaris is coming out with some designed for the ConFusion, I saw them on preseason flyer.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=893791
[/quote]
yes just like the ones that come on the dragon

#11 ·
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 26 2005, 05:14 PM
i didn't really want to do that ....high enough now i think..... :motoneige:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=893903
[/quote]
depends on how u ride. personally i think it is more comfortable having the handelbars a little higher even for sit down riding. i run my handelbars on 5 and it just feels better to me with the riser :div20:

#12 ·
#14 ·
#15 ·
Originally posted by Tromso@Sep 25 2005, 10:11 AM
Another pic of handguards on Fusion. Im sure you can see, i have cut down the windshield to a "bikini-top" :augen41:. Now i can use the steering in highest pos. without touching the windshield.... Coldness??? nahhh....not THAT much...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891312
[/quote]

Hey Tromso, Nice looking sled. :div20:

#17 ·
:celebrating: :beer:

#19 ·
I put hooks and hand guards on and Yes they hit the windshield at 5+, but when I rode fusions previously I didn't like them above 5. So I guess it's not a big deal to me. Will see as it ride it this winter!!!!

#20 ·
Originally posted by Jman1@Sep 30 2005, 04:28 PM
I put hooks and hand guards on and Yes they hit the windshield at 5+, but when I rode fusions previously I didn't like them above 5.  So I guess it's not a big deal to me.  Will see as it ride it this winter!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901481
[/quote]

can we see a close up shot of those? they look pretty trick.............
tanks............

#23 ·
Originally posted by Edgemeister@Oct 1 2005, 10:01 AM
Will handguards hit the windshield at 5+ if you put on one of those Poo 8" chrome shorty jobs?? That bikini top is just a little too skimpy for me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902105
[/quote]

Yeeh, they hit the windshield from 5 and up.... My shileld is a poo 8 inch thats been cut down some inches (just enough to go clear).... Cold? to be honest? yeeeehhhhhh sure, but i LOVE the look of it.. :div20:

#24 ·
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 30 2005, 10:06 PM
can we see a close up shot of those? they look pretty trick.............
tanks............
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902031
[/quote]
If you can't zoom in on them I will have to take another pic when I get back up to my cabin.

#25 ·
Originally posted by Tromso@Oct 1 2005, 11:19 AM
Yeeh, they hit the windshield from 5 and up.... My shileld is a poo 8 inch thats been cut down some inches (just enough to go clear).... Cold? to be honest?  yeeeehhhhhh sure, but i LOVE the look of it.. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902605
[/quote]
I hear ya...I think the short windshields look awesome, but I ride in Manitoba. Gotta consider those -30C 60km wind days.

#26 ·
You can definitely get Polaris handguards...I just put them on mine this afternoon...and promptly took them off...they look goofy as hell...sled looks way better without them...I only got them because I thought they would complete the wannabe racer graphics look...so much for that idea...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.