Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on doing a 4 day saddlebag trip.

Trying to decide to go with the Fusion Tank Bag or saddlebags.

What are you using, what works best.

Also what brand of bags do you have and would recommend.

If you have the tank bag is it in the way when you ride. I usually have my Rider Select in the # 3 postion.

FUSE 6

·
Registered
514 Posts
Had tank bags-don't really like them. It distracts me-not really in the way but just bothers me. I use saddle bags and have for years. I always have tons of gear to take along for product testing and research. Never had any problem. I also use a windshield bag and a backpac if I REALLY have a lot of stuff to evaluate. That said, the Polaris bags work fine but my next bags will be from Sled Solutions. I got a ATV cover from them and it is so good that I will buy from them again. Back to the bags. In over 10,000 miles of trail riding I have never had an issue with them loose or floppy or anything else. I take my time to be sure and secure them and don't overload the weight limit. I also have a Fusion and use the rider select all the time and that is another factor to consider.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 05 Fusion and my buddy and a cousin of mine got the Polaris saddle bags for their Fusions and they both ripped. So I got the same bags and I used these bungee nets to pull over the the bags. I made hooks on both sides of the tunnel to hook the nets on to. You will need 2 nets. It worked really good. We tend to ride really hard but if you drive a normal speed they should be fine without the nets. The bags seem pretty solid. We all did this so we wouldn't leave a trail of clothes in the trail again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.