Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the angle of the EPI kit ? I do my own clutching and havent played with any Helix's yet . I am going to run 24/38 gearing and have made my primary be able to shift into OD . The belt comes about 3/16" out of the primary when fully shifted . I will be trying the new 11 series weights and will probably run 11-74 with a 165-190/310 primary spring . Just have to play with the secondary . I have just about all Team springs that I need aswell as lots of Delron bushings .

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow no replies at all ??????? No one screwed with one of these or is all of the talk and experience just about vibration and lack of power !!!

Jeff :zzz:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
acording to somebody on here they say the angle in the epi kit is 54-44 full progresive. i think i saw it in the anybody put a rumble pack on their fusion. :div20:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
polaris9500, I also talked to Glenn and he said the belt temp drops 30 deg. Obviously your happy with yours and I've ordered mine, Glenn also said guys who put on slp pipe had no issues ,what do think , because its all on order and due in a week :augen41:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by liquidfast@Oct 9 2005, 11:58 PM
What is the angle of the EPI kit ? I do my own clutching and havent played with any Helix's yet . I am going to run 24/38 gearing and have made my primary be able to shift into OD . The belt comes about 3/16" out of the primary when fully shifted . I will be trying the new 11 series weights and will probably run 11-74 with a 165-190/310 primary spring . Just have to play with the secondary . I have just about all Team springs that I need aswell as lots of Delron bushings .

Thanks
Jeff
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919084
[/quote]I ran Heel Clicker Hammer Time weights 50-20's with a EPI maroon spring (185-320) in mine for 2700 miles with the stock helix and secondary spring. I tried the EPI orange, green, and purple secondary springs as well but I liked the stock Polaris LH wound black the best. 192 Woody's 1.450" and I got about 500 miles per belt (Polaris 3211080.)

·
Registered
445 Posts
i got the 58-42 full progressive and wish i would have gotten a 62-42
have tried several springs and am going to put in the weights with the rivets (forget their name)
still dialing
when she just rips my arms off,
i will let u guys know :div20:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Originally posted by StevieWonder@Oct 12 2005, 09:15 PM
polaris9500, I also talked to Glenn and he said the belt temp drops 30 deg. Obviously your happy with yours and I've ordered mine, Glenn also said guys who put on slp pipe had no issues ,what do think , because its all on order and due in a week :augen41:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=925911
[/quote]
kit is a huge improvement belts lasted like 1200 mi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts