Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is is the same tool as an 04+ edge/prox or is there a different bar? I see the center to center is the same thanks

And does anyone know if the 06 service manual is available for the 06 fusions ?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
does anyone know if the alignment tool for a 04 xc 800 would work for a 99 xc 700 ? someone on here told me there is a tool that will work from polaris ? :dunno:

i really don't want to buy 2 tools if i didn't have to.

·
Premium Member
3,660 Posts
Originally posted by ThinkTwiceZ71@Oct 17 2005, 08:33 AM
does anyone know if the alignment tool for a 04 xc 800 would work for a 99 xc 700 ? someone on here told me there is a tool that will work from polaris ? :dunno:

i really don't want to buy 2 tools if i didn't have to.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=934709
[/quote]
I know that SLP has to different clutch alignment tools listed in the catalog. One for old button clutch and another one for the team clutch.

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,257 Posts
I was told some new Team bars measure off the outside face of the team instead of the back like the old way of doing it.

·
Premium Member
3,660 Posts
Originally posted by racerdave@Oct 17 2005, 11:40 AM
I was told some new Team bars measure off the outside face of the team instead of the back like the old way of doing it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=934955
[/quote]
Yes you are right that is how you use the new SLP tool, here is the part #20-191 for the team clutch.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
The new slp bar for team clutch works great on the fuse. It does use the fixed side of the team clutch and comes with instructions for proper set up with an without slp torque arm. :div20:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
It's the same bar used on the 03-04 Pro-X. It is different than one for the XC. The difference is because of the Team Ind secondary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts