·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,339 Posts
Originally posted by Pol900@Sep 21 2005, 03:51 PM
don't think so
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=885659
[/quote]
5521632, same profile as the PRO-X and some of the touring and Edge SKS/RMK.

It is the 0.45" thick x 61" long version. It is 1/8" thicker than the Edge hyfax.

It is used with 5.62" slide rail bogie wheels

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Originally posted by fyoushun@Sep 22 2005, 04:59 AM
Well... A P-X is an Edge right?

Dave the other guy is right... It's the thicker stuff they put on the "Edge" P-X.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886748
[/quote]

The Edge chassis is different from the Pro-X chassis, similarities are the hood, tank, snowflap, bumpers, and a few other cosmetics. But the bulkheads, tunnels, suspensions are different.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Originally posted by Marvs660@Sep 22 2005, 01:02 PM
The Edge chassis is different from the Pro-X chassis, similarities are the hood, tank, snowflap, bumpers, and a few other cosmetics.  But the bulkheads, tunnels, suspensions are different.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=887051
[/quote]

So does a 2 up XC 700, but they still call it an Edge???

Forget it... It obviously wasn't understood that the original question was whether the hyfax from and Edge would fit the Fusion.... And it will provided it's the P-X variety of the Edge chassis.

Always been understood by me that over the past 20 years Polaris has had the Wedge, Evolved, GenII, Edge and Fusion chassis.... Never considered they also had the SP, XC, XCSP, XCR, Indy, Touring, X, 2-up RXL, XLT, 400, Trail, SKS, RMK, Switchback etc. chassis.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by fyoushun@Sep 22 2005, 07:39 PM
So does a 2 up XC 700, but they still call it an Edge???

Forget it... It obviously wasn't understood that the original question was whether the hyfax from and Edge would fit the Fusion.... And it will provided it's the P-X variety of the Edge chassis.

Always been understood by me that over the past 20 years Polaris has had the Wedge, Evolved, GenII, Edge and Fusion chassis.... Never considered they also had the SP, XC, XCSP, XCR, Indy, Touring, X, 2-up RXL, XLT, 400, Trail, SKS, RMK, Switchback etc. chassis.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=887730
[/quote]
I wouldn't consider the edge and pro x to be the same chassis.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Jim's just trying to get people on semantics. He can be a dumbass, but even he's not dumb enough to actually think the Edge and ProX are the same just cause Polaris put the word "Edge" on the PX trailing arms...

Thnkr, you coming up to the MKE show this year?

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,339 Posts
Originally posted by ExcursionPSD@Sep 22 2005, 12:18 AM
...  It is 1/8" thicker than the Edge hyfax.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886510
[/quote]

The 121" XC style hyfax will FIT, it is also 1/8" too thin, and will put a lot of weight on the wheels, due to not carrying enough on the hyfax.

The Edge chassis has had a number of different suspensions that take different hyfax.

The Pro-X chassis, with diffferent wheelbase, handlebar column arrangement, different IFS shock towers and non-replacable front bulkhead, is definitely a different chassis.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Originally posted by Matt@Sep 22 2005, 09:04 PM
Jim's just trying to get people on semantics.  He can be a dumbass, but even he's not dumb enough to actually think the Edge and ProX are the same just cause Polaris put the word "Edge" on the PX trailing arms...

Thnkr, you coming up to the MKE show this year?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=887875
[/quote]

That's MR. Dumas... Kinda like your sled is only "half-fast" compared to mine.

KMKE? Possibly, hopefully I won't need to stop and see my buddies on the way up this time...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.