Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was outside cleaning the snow off the rentals when a guy on his bran new dragon was riding up and down the trail i looked up and he got in his racer pose and nailed it all i seen was belly pan and then it slammed down and no more rider he was on the ground behind it those new polaris must be quick :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
was outside cleaning the snow off the rentals when a guy on his bran new dragon was riding up and down the trail i looked up and he got in his racer pose and nailed it all i seen was belly pan and then it slammed down and no more rider he was on the ground behind it those new polaris must be quick :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/b]

Now Shane - are you sure he didnt just come out of club 131. you know that polerdogs just are not that fast :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Now Shane - are you sure he didnt just come out of club 131. you know that polerdogs just are not that fast :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:[/b]
The handle bars probably just fell off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.