Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon glancing through our HCS Firecat Photo Gallery, I noticed that the sled listed at the bottom named FCR61's F7 has the fuel switch re-located to where the choke lever is on the F5's. What's up with that? I like it better there anyway. Maybe it is for better aerodynamics and adds 2MPH on the top end! :lol:

FCR61's F7 Re-Located Fuel Switch Picture

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Nick, he moved it. Plus if you look, there is no key switch and an outlet for a heated shield. This is the way Cat should build sleds!

I moved mine also, put it under the hood, just didn't see the use for it for where I am, gonna set it and forget it.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I see now. Pretty darn crafty? I guess that is real smart. I hope I don't break my fuel switch off shifting into a corner. I like it better to where he moved it.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Nick, very easy to move it, wires have enough slack. I always remove my key switch and just use the tether or kill switch to shut her down. Don't know why Cat didn't put it there to begin with???

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
I moved my switch to under the hood and mounted the plug for the electric shield in it's place. Click on the link to my pictures below to see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts