Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering has anybody that has run F8 motors in the, have u used this Fuel Pressure Management System??? And if so is it easy to get set for the right pressure that u need? And what pressure should u have runnin a 800 motor?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well this is what i got, i know the boondocker works, but i cant ecxactly swing that kind of cash right now. Im just wondering what i gotta do to make this system work.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Setting the pressure is easy - its figuring out what pressure you need to run thats tricky. If you have a rough idea about hp and how far your going to hold it, you can give it a good guess. Stock (43psi) fuel pressure is probably ok up to 155hp for short blasts. May still need extra pressure for throttle response, in which case, you'll have to restrict it on top, to get max power. Lots of variables - boondocker works best.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats a good pressure to start out at?? then from there when the time comes i can tweek it a lil bit???

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
whats a good pressure to start out at?? then from there when the time comes i can tweek it a lil bit???[/b]
Sounds to me if you don't pony up for the Boondocker that you might have several hundred into rebuilding a top end. I'd do it right the first time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts