Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you guys have put on some miles, got through break in period, and can post some honest fuel mileage figures on the Clean Fire 600 and 700 motors in any sled configuration, several of us here would like to know how they are doing.

Thanks and much appreciated.

·
Registered
100 Posts
700 CFI here and out of my 1st 4 tanks so far the best I've gotten was 12.6 mpg which was my last tank and the worst was about 9 mpg on the 1st tank. My fuel mileage has improved each tank so far but now that I'm over 300 miles I doubt it will continue to get much better but that's ok cause I can live with anything over 12 mpg.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Frostbit - on page 5 of this forum there is a topic on this already started. Not alot of information but some. I too have been interested in finding out what the real word mpg people are seeing and not what Polaris is claiming. If you find out any information be shure to post it.

L8TR,

XCR5

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've got 250 miles and probably only 1 tank of fuel with no premix still in it. Last 85 mile ride averaged 15.4 mpg. Not bad at all. I was taking it a little easier than I normally do though, but these sleds are capable of decent mileage and it should still get a little better I would think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts