Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what people are getting for fuel milage on there F8's and or F1000's?

·
Registered
71 Posts
well i have a 2008 F-8 SP and i get about 13-15 so far got about 500 miles on it, got the new ECU and some are saying that it makes it even better but i have not been able to try mine yet no snow

·
Registered
2019 ZR 9000 Ltd and 2020 Thundercat 9000
983 Posts
Just wondering what people are getting for fuel milage on there F8's and or F1000's?[/b]
I have an 08 F1000 but I haven't worked out its mpg yet but I ride with a friend that has the same sled as you an 08 Apex and whenever we fill up we are usually around a dollar apart.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
With my sled it all depends on conditions and the type of riding your doing.. on a family ride on groomed trails,taking it easy, I can get well into the teens with it.. if I'm riding it hard or in deep snow the absolute worse I have ever seen is 10 mpg.

·
Registered
198 Posts
ran yesterday 6 degree temps. f8 got 14.76 mpg. after dark temp was -2 degrees got 13.3 but this time we ran hard to get back to the heat. have 450 miles on now. first tank was only 10 so i was very happy.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the replies, i wasn't sure if i made the right decision when i went from Cat to Yamaha but i wanted four-stroke and cat didn't have one that would compete with the new Yamahas so i had to switch brands...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts