Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found yesterday that the fuel line had been rubbing agianst the right engine mounting bracket. Real dent in the the line and I have to put in a new one.
The line should of course have been fastened to something about there. AC forgot to put in one strap ??
Picture later

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by asgeirb@Feb 14 2003, 03:39 AM
Found yesterday that the fuel line had been rubbing agianst the right engine mounting bracket. Real dent in the the line and I have to put in a new one.
The line should of course have been fastened to something about there. AC forgot to put in one strap ??
Picture later
asgeirb,

F5 or F7?
-John

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
yeah, i saw that on mine today also, just put some spiral wrap on it, good as new with the anti chaffing material, later dude

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
asgeirb & Firecat_freak,

Can you post a pic of where to look and address this issue? We are talking about the fuel hose that is approx. 3/8" O.D. and goes from the fuel tank to the fuel rail, correct?

I looked on the right side(chaincase/muffler) of my F7, and I don't see anywhere where to fuel line is rubbing. Thanks!
-John

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
half way between the tank and the rail, it will sag and rub on the motor case, unless yours is zip tied up differently than others, mine was rubbing and i just put some spiral wrap around it, good as new

1 - 11 of 11 Posts