Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if it is possible to put fuel gauge in the new digital speedo/tach. Would prefer that over the piece of junk in the tank now.

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
I don't understand why the gauge issue was not addressed before releasing the 03's. My 02 isn't even close.
I do however like the large fuel tank cap/opening, nice touch.

Rick

·
Registered
244 Posts
that's what those bars are on the right side of your gage are for!! accessory harness and sender in the cat catalog for around $65.00

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried ordering that kit at the begining of the year, the company told my dealer that it is not an option for the firecat.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
the sender in the catalog included a guage, it is not available, i'm waiting for cat to come up with a sender and interconnect for the digital display :wacko:

·
Registered
244 Posts
ckeck with the outdoor shop,i think the numbers are: F5 2639-889, F7 2639-894 which should be just the sender and harness that plugs into the digital dash, the retail price in the catalog for these are $69.95. The rest of the cats prices are $104.95, i beleive come with the gauge etc.. the bars on the right side of the digital gauge should be for the gas gauge.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
if this is true, it is the first i've heard of it, if your quoting numbers out of the catolog, it isn't available

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
My guage is way more accurate than my 01 800 was. Heres a tip open up the fill cap (man hole cover) and look in the huge hole. 106.00 for a electric guage is nuts. I have had them on Panteras and they are way off. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts