Hardcore Sledder banner

241 - 260 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Just got mine, thanks. Has anyone had these new ones long enough to report on how they are wearing yet?
I have a set from the first batch in my sled. They prob have 3k miles on them. And had a friend who put 5k on them without issue. No matter what batch it’s the same material and same machine shop.
I have had zero issues with mine.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The Alm mount for both the torque arm to tunnel and rail to crank arm that these bushings ride on it wearing as fast or faster than the bushings. The same bushings and STEEL mounts are used on the Pro R they don't wear and the bushings last a lot longer!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
The Alm mount for both the torque arm to tunnel and rail to crank arm that these bushings ride on it wearing as fast or faster than the bushings. The same bushings and STEEL mounts are used on the Pro R they don't wear and the bushings last a lot longer!!
The bushings I have created wear great. Also my bushing is focused on the thrust wear. The stock bushing does not have the flange like mine. The flange prevents the rear crank are from making metal to metal contact when the skid shifts side to side The excess side to side movement makes it difficult to align the track precisely.
I agree on the inner bushing material. Should be steel. Although the stock inner bushing does have a nice coating on it.

UPDATE: 11 sets of bushings left.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Will these work on a 20 sks 850 146??
according to the polaris parts website the same bushing i am replacing on the pro xc chassis are also used on the front and rear torque are position of the igx skids.
so i have not tested but in theory yes they should work on the front torque arm of the sks and assault.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
UPDATE: 12 May 20
5 sets of bushings remain.
once i run out of bushings i will have to take a head count to see if i have enough interest still.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
Awesome - PM sent hoping to get a set before they run out! Brad
even if i run out i will be taking a head count to see if there is enough interest for a 5th run of these. machine shop is always ready and willing its just my wallet and investment that needs justification.

·
Premium Member
2015 Polaris Switchback 600 Pro S
100 Posts
Kent
Great service and excellent looking product! Thanks for making these and providing them to the community. Take care , Brad

241 - 260 of 265 Posts