Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to my brother who is there, says they have cancelled the entire weekend. As of 3:00 he says there is no talk of a rain date! :banghead: If anyone has more info please post it.

·
Registered
832 Posts
someone please tell me if its on or not i was going to leave my house at 6 amsun

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I wouldn't waste your time and gas money....Just a lousy weekend overall!!!! Good to stay in and relax.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Coldsmoke,

I just looked on weather.com and typed in Epping N.H. This will give you all the evidence you need to stay home and chase Momma around! :beerchug: Save your cash for gas money for the sled! :ylsuper: :div20:

·
Registered
450 Posts
We are going tomorrow. My buddy just stopped by there and said there was tons of tents and alot if stuff to do. He said watercross and slednecks is definitely going on. Im driving up from Wakefield, MA. Probably some good deals from the vendors too. -D

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just got back. no grass drags today but the water cross ran as scheduled 1-4. Slednecks was performing when we left in the monson rains :frech32: Did not hear anything about tomorrow. The kids had a blast in all the mud puddles :div20:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Sounds like I didn't miss much today. I'm gonna give it a try tomorrow though. At least I can watch water-x and freestyle. :div20:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Are their many vendors at the grass drags. I was looking to purchase riding gear and was hoping I might be able to find a jacket, bibs, gloves and boots.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Originally posted by Keethin@Oct 8 2005, 09:12 PM
Are their many vendors at the grass drags. I was looking to purchase riding gear and was hoping I might be able to find a jacket, bibs, gloves and boots.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917162
[/quote]

you can find w/e you want there :div20:

I didnt hear anything about canceling i was there all day, only thing thats not rain or shine is the grass drags. They better be goin on tommorow because im planning on going back down there

·
Registered
186 Posts
Originally posted by Keethin@Oct 8 2005, 09:12 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917162
[/quote]

I can't vouch for this year -but last year was my first trip and I was shocked at how big it was. Tons of vendors from big names to backyard operations. I'm going in the rain today.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Keep fingers crossed, looks like just some occassional drizzle today!!! I'm out the dorr in about an hour to go there.

If any HCSers are there I'll be around the Polaris factory truck around 1pm to meet others. I'll be the one with my wife and 5 yr old boy and baby girl in stroller (yeah stroller gonna go like shit in mud :doh: ).

·
Registered
179 Posts
they need to change the weekend of this event, it gets rained out more than its ever run...... anyone remember the year of the carnival there?? what a total washout.....

·
Registered
660 Posts
raced on the water sat. in the monsoon it was quite bad. The heat the I was in made 2 extra laps beacause we could not see the finish flags....
took a 4th out of 4 in that one then two 2nds on saturday..

·
Registered
91 Posts
just a quick question for the people that would like the dates changed???

does it only rain in october or is that somehting that could happen any weekend that they tried to have it??? just wondering???? :banana:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts