Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol, I got a Stomic Flu, been pucking and Diaria for the pass 3 days....

So far I've lost 15 lbs and more to drop....thats going to make my power to weight ratio better.......Thank god be dont have snow yet

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Sounds like you've got the Norwalk virus to me. Had it last year for a couple days and it F'N SUCKS!! A lot of :puke: & :flush: and sometimes almost at the same time! :frech32:

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Lol, I got a Stomic Flu, been pucking and Diaria for the pass 3 days....

So far I've lost 15 lbs and more to drop....thats going to make my power to weight ratio better.......Thank god be dont have snow yet[/b]
Hey - Just to let you know...the pounds come right back.....Had it a couple of weeks ago...I feel for ya man...

My stomach is just getting back to the normal poops!!!

Take care - Lots o' water!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
In the past month, all four members of my family have had the exact same thing. :puke:

·
Registered
143 Posts
sorry to hear about the illness. Just one question though? What is PUCKING? Is that a hockey maneuver?[/b]
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.