Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was woundering what would be best. I have an oppertunity to get fox floats and i dunno if i should get them or srping shocks, im not a vary agressive rider, but i think floats give the sled a clean look. i also heard that fox dont last as long and you have to bring you pump in your sled. i just want to know what you guys think. oh yeah it will be on a 08 crossfire sno pro if they make them

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
well... depends on what you're into. I saw a couple of F cats with floats "bangin" the trails last year with their chins on the ground. If you plan on going any distance from the trailer I don't think these would be worth it. If you're going around a track 200' from the trailer then you probably can't beat em. Personally I wouldn't trust being 100 mi from the trailer and have an ohh-ring go out, loosing the spring.

·
Registered
36 Posts
the sno package comes witht the fox floats that is what the sno pro package is if you want springs just go with a regular x-fire IMO i love the floats it soaks those bumps right up i have had no problem with mine if i was you and want a nice ride i would go with the floats you wont go wrong

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Floats are great shocks. Zero problems here or my last set either. Take it from there
had a set of 04 reservoir shocks I bought from Dan at ODS and they were awesome, Liked them better than the floats, they could really take the hits!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will be ridding trails and lakes, up and norther wi, trips will be day long and sometimes overnighter on the trails, im thinking spring ??? and yes i do know that the sno pro has the fox floats as a package

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

·
Registered
131 Posts
i will be ridding trails and lakes, up and norther wi, trips will be day long and sometimes overnighter on the trails, im thinking spring ??? and yes i do know that the sno pro has the fox floats as a package[/b]
just be happy with what ever your daddy buys you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts