Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would this "reprogram" be? Just after the build?? It is a 2003 F7 SnoPro. The date reads January 16, 2003, that can't be too far from it's build date......??? Any one got any ideas?
[attachment=415683:ecu.jpg]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
hhhmmm??? i might have to look under mine, i noticed the screws on it were loose, wonder if it was removed before?????

·
Registered
701 Posts
The 03's had a lean spot from the factory and an update was issued because people were cold seizing them up. I'm quite sure you see the initials and the date this update was done to your ECU. This hurt performance but made all postions of the throttle safe to ride at. I did not have my 03 updated because I knew from the EGT's I had that the sled was actually quite rich on top and lean only in the mid range from 5500-6500 RPM.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll give you $1300 for that ECU.[/b]
WHOOOAAA!!! What do I have here? Do you know something I don't know? Please, do tell, PM me if you don't want it out in the public eye. Sled runs AWSOME now, was just thinking of a fuel reducer to get more.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WHOOOAAA!!! What do I have here? Do you know something I don't know? Please, do tell, PM me if you don't want it out in the public eye. Sled runs AWSOME now, was just thinking of a fuel reducer to get more.[/b]
Ha, yeah, I was just trying to create some excitement. Looks like it worked for a little bit, until ODS Dan stomped on my fun. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts