Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my 07 is fouling plugs like mad. is there a break in chip in them like the doos? pumps more oil in? i am pretty much done the mixed tank now for break in. Will the SLP pipe and can fix this possibly? someone said it fixed their problem. let me know what ya think... Thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
I put over 1300 miles on mine last season without fouling a plug. Now with the newest reflash my sled hasn't been the same, bad hesitation after start up, and plugs fouling. My dealer was saying the latest reflash has made these sleds burn more rich, which is true becasue my plugs are more wet now then before. Once my sled is hot, it works great. I also heard good things about the SLP pipe and clutch set up, think I might look into it.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
went through a few plugs last season, after reflash I went through 3 of em so far this year, but did a lot of starting and shutting off so will wait until I get a good ride in before I make a final comment about weather or not the reflash helped.

·
Registered
158 Posts
When I first got mine the plugs were fouling like crazy. After the re-flash I only changed 2 but that still sucks. I think they fouled because I was also starting it up and off.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've got the 07/136 and now an 08/155.

My 07 fouled plugs last year until I put the SLP pipe and can on it. Then, I don't know that I fouled another set the rest of the year. Had the reflash done just before the last ride last spring.

This year has been BAD! I've fouled a dozen plugs already. Always at startup. Once warmed up, the sled runs mint!

Only had the 08 out one weekend and yes I fouled a plug. BUT, I am hoping it was the premix that caused the fouling. KNOCK, KNOCK>>>>

All said though, I'll deal with the plugs until POO gets the map sorted out vs live with the XP. OR, there is a Boondocker on EBAY right now. Let's just not all try for the same one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts