Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yah theres like 5 inches and the groomers went out and dug it down to the dirt. The railroad bed is ok and goin up to carter brook is ok there is the usuall washout at the beaver damn and they cut branches in the trails so there is a few places with alot of branches all over the trail and there are some big rocks here and ther but its rideable we need another 6 inches tho for it to be good. i tried to go towards lakeview and stuff but the groomers dug it down to the dirt so i just went towards stfrancis n stuff instead. I am goin ridin again today tho i can't wait for more snow were supposed to get a bit of snow on mon and tuesday well i'm goin ridin~

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Yah theres like 5 inches and the groomers went out and dug it down to the dirt. The railroad bed is ok and goin up to carter brook is ok there is the usuall washout at the beaver damn and they cut branches in the trails so there is a few places with alot of branches all over the trail and there are some big rocks here and ther but its rideable we need another 6 inches tho for it to be good. i tried to go towards lakeview and stuff but the groomers dug it down to the dirt so i just went towards stfrancis n stuff instead. I am goin ridin again today tho i can't wait for more snow were supposed to get a bit of snow on mon and tuesday well i'm goin ridin~[/b]
Your talking more south towards eagle lake right, yea it gets kinda bare towards eagle lake but fort kent and north and west is fine. We started towards eagle lake and it sucked so we turned around and went out towards estcourt station and the riding was sweet. They definatly need a good amount of snow though. It sucks sounds like monday/tuesday there gettin rain and ice.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yah theres like 5 inches and the groomers went out and dug it down to the dirt. The railroad bed is ok and goin up to carter brook is ok there is the usuall washout at the beaver damn and they cut branches in the trails so there is a few places with alot of branches all over the trail and there are some big rocks here and ther but its rideable we need another 6 inches tho for it to be good. i tried to go towards lakeview and stuff but the groomers dug it down to the dirt so i just went towards stfrancis n stuff instead. I am goin ridin again today tho i can't wait for more snow were supposed to get a bit of snow on mon and tuesday well i'm goin ridin~[/b]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Went to fort kent 12/29/06 a few pics put 200 miles on rode the same trails over and over again worth the trip for me but wont go back before another storm hit one of them big rocks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.