Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ended up getting about 3 inches of heavy stuff friday night in Laona , considerably less than west and north of us. Trails no where near being open. Just got the 1000 out on the lake today. Silver Lake is sloppy, but is able to be ridden. About 5-7 inches of ice. Hope for snow and colder temps. Plenty of time left though. No need to worry. Enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Craig is that the new ride ???
I thought you were keeping your F7

Keep me updated on the trails this year - We will hookup when snow

Scott

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scott and Frank. Ha! I couldn't resist posting the pics of the 1000. I just set that up on Saturday. We have had a few customers interested in it so we decided to set it up and break it in a little. It is awesome. I will still be on the nightfire this year. I have my suspension in the shop right now. Rebuilt all the shocks, sno-pro specs. All new wheels. Just finished studding the 1.35 track and added the 6.5inch riser. Hopefully it should be on the ice by the end of the weekend! Can't wait to ride with you guys again. Hopefully soon. Scott how do you like the crossfires? Nice to have the 7 I bet! Well take care boys and I will keep you updated on the snow conditions. Later! Happy new years!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Is that orange piece under the back of the seat for extra gas? Hard to tell.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Is that orange piece under the back of the seat for extra gas? Hard to tell.

sorry i am retarded..... i double posted.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Laona area received about 1.5 inches of light snow today. This should give us a good base. Trails no where near in shape to be open. about 4 inches total on ground. Lakes around are pretty solid, with reports from 8-10 good inches of ice.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Laona area has received about 2 inches over the last couple days. About 5 inches on the ground. All trails closed in Forest County. Most lakes are rideable with some even getting some veichle traffice on them. Included pic of the nightfire, once again back on snow and ready for the season.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. The nightfire is my personal ride. Most of the other sleds are shop sleds. We are a Cat dealer up here in Laona.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Snow advisory for Onieda, Vilas and Forest County until 600AM Mon. 2-4 inches possible. That would make things a little better. Rained all day here today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.