1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,863 Posts

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
These stories have been on our local news several times. It's clear that Canada has a better place for these people. Hey....fine by me. Sorry about that Canada. You can let them soak you guys and NOT assimilate for a while. :roflmao:

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
...Also, our local news interviewed some of the bleeding heart Canadians that were meeting these people with blankets and hot soup taking them in. They couldn't believe what people were willing to do to get away from Trump...THE HORROR...and I laughed and I laughed. Fact is nobody was pushing them out...their honey hole was drying up...up next, CANADA.

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seems like you guys are getting what we have here that happened under obummerism and the libs. Hope and change.:wall:
Great :lol:. That's not what I needed to hear

Found another dead potential Canadian from Ghana just south of Emerson. How the fuck do you die of hypothermia at the end of May?
Obviously a potential. We nooks run around in our drawers in -30c

These stories have been on our local news several times. It's clear that Canada has a better place for these people. Hey....fine by me. Sorry about that Canada. You can let them soak you guys and NOT assimilate for a while. :roflmao:
...Also, our local news interviewed some of the bleeding heart Canadians that were meeting these people with blankets and hot soup taking them in. They couldn't believe what people were willing to do to get away from Trump...THE HORROR...and I laughed and I laughed. Fact is nobody was pushing them out...their honey hole was drying up...up next, CANADA.
Yup. Its nice,and sickening at the same time :lol:. We are far to welcoming up here

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
Great :lol:. That's not what I needed to hear

Obviously a potential. We nooks run around in our drawers in -30c

Yup. Its nice,and sickening at the same time :lol:. We are far to welcoming up here
I think you guys are gonna start to see some serious problems in another year. Crime stats in Toronto are starting to soar from what I've read.

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you guys are gonna start to see some serious problems in another year. Crime stats in Toronto are starting to soar from what I've read.
Have you driven on the 401? No wonder there's so much crime there :lol:
Winnipeg nabbed top billing a number of times as the murder capital of Canada based on population. Extra fabulous

·
Registered
39,599 Posts
Found another dead potential Canadian from Ghana just south of Emerson. How the fuck do you die of hypothermia at the end of May?
You'd be surprised if soaking wet and temps dip into the 50's or 60's. A few hrs. of that shit and its not funny anymore. I don't know if that would actually kill you, but if you had some other issue also, i could see it as a contributing factor.

·
Super Advanced Member
12,865 Posts
Saskatchewan has the highest crime rate by far in Canada....the natives run wild in rural areas here....its getting so bad the farmers are just starting to shoot them.

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
You'd be surprised if soaking wet and temps dip into the 50's or 60's. A few hrs. of that shit and its not funny anymore. I don't know if that would actually kill you, but if you had some other issue also, i could see it as a contributing factor.
60's kill you? Really? That's discomfort. It takes alot more to kill a person.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
60's kill you? Really? That's discomfort. It takes alot more to kill a person.
Shit man...you're in MN. We get a half dozen hypo deaths each summer in N. MN from people falling in the water and can't dry off. Fall in Lake Superior and can't get out in the middle of July and it's game over in about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
39,599 Posts
I once entered a 2 day bake enduro in june where temps were in the high 50's most of both days with pouring rain. They were old school back then, any weather was a go. By the time i finished the event on day 2, i was about as spent as i ever was. Needed all sorts of help just to get dry cloths on. Many riders even failed to finish, let alone start day 2.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts