Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please lets stop all $$$ as of now. If it IS in the mail fine, but do not send any more.. I am posting this on behalf of Rob---
I know Rob is probably feeling a little weird about the whole deal. We are discussing what to do with the $$ and will get back to you soon....

Thanks all
Dan

and I will say thanks for
Brian as well

And all who gave any time or effort into this site , by even posting a single post.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
What a bunch of B.S.

I have yet to send anything due to paypal passport issues. As many have stated, I have been helped out by many kind members. I would not have gotten this if not for this site. Last time I checked we still live in a free country, and if I choose (with my own free will) to contribute to a person or organization I should be able to.
Rob, your work and time is your donation. Let us help in absorbing the expense.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
I don't know how to put this so I will just wing it:

If you are uncomfortable with taking money Rob, please take some comfort in knowing that this small token is a way of saying thanks for a site that has provided hours of entertainment, information and fellowship. We are all passionate about our sport and our favorite brand and to that end you have provided a forum for us. A mature forum- a forum that all other sites aspire.
The offer of money to help offset your time and dedication to this diversion from the daily grind was never meant to offend or make you uncomfortable.
It was simply a THANK YOU from a very grateful snowmobiler who doesn't know how to express his gratitude, except to offer a small donation.

If you were offended- My apologies

Mike O'Hara
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.