Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
24,803 Posts
I sold this one for $2,000. Paid $3,200 for it around 2010 or so with 600 miles on it. had 1100 on it when I sold it. Keep in mind I had a HARD time selling it for $2,000. No one would buy it, took several months to get even a single person to look at it.

Iv probably had close to 50 sleds in my life time, and that proxr was hands down my all time favorite. I regret selling it, and have been on the hunt for another. But no way in hell id ever pay 4K lol.

I would’ve paid $2000 for it. Even with it being stored out in what looks like, the outdoor junk/storage pile.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would’ve paid $2000 for it. Even with it being stored out in what looks like, the outdoor junk/storage pile.
Everyone SAYS they would, but when it was time to let it go no stepped up to get it for months.

That's the ice house and ice fishing related stuff you see in the back ground, and a RV. I'm actually kind in insulted by your remark, but its all good.

Sled was always covered when it had to sit outside. It lived inside most its life though. lol most the time during my ownership of the sled it just sat at the Polaris dealership I worked at.

Reactions: dodger

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I paid 4200 cad for mine a few years ago (1000miles) , so about 2000usd lol. I had no problem paying that and would pay it again, best sled i have ever owned.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
I agree entirely with the realists on this thread, we had 1 at our local dealer in fall '04, they said it was the new race sled, but not quite. The die-hard collectors who really care are very few in-between, otherwise its a 14 yr old obsolete EDGE sled that probably has a problematic 800. They are gorgeous and rare, but I'd say $2200 tops FWIW

·
Premium Member
33,226 Posts
Love that sled. My business partner had the R and although it was a pooch stock, when we were done with it, that was a seriously fast trail machine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
With a 910, its a beast!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I agree entirely with the realists on this thread, we had 1 at our local dealer in fall '04, they said it was the new race sled, but not quite. The die-hard collectors who really care are very few in-between, otherwise its a 14 yr old obsolete EDGE sled that probably has a problematic 800. They are gorgeous and rare, but I'd say $2200 tops FWIW
I have found the biggest issue is that people didnt even know it existed! My local dealer didnt even know what it was, shameful.

If more people new about it i think it would be worth more as it is a rare color scheme and a few other things.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I will buy all the mint ones you can find me for 2 grand. call 715-923-1357. I have cash waiting. will also pay you a finders fee.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I sold this one for $2,000. Paid $3,200 for it around 2010 or so with 600 miles on it. had 1100 on it when I sold it. Keep in mind I had a HARD time selling it for $2,000. No one would buy it, took several months to get even a single person to look at it.

Iv probably had close to 50 sleds in my life time, and that proxr was hands down my all time favorite. I regret selling it, and have been on the hunt for another. But no way in hell id ever pay 4K lol.
I just subbed to your You Tube channel. I came across your vid on your recent purchase of the Pro Xr..got me all jonesed out! They are a awesome sled to me. When I worked for a Polaris dealer..we got only one in. Always wanted one. Keep up on the great content of your channel!! :fistpump2:

·
Registered
402 Posts
I just subbed to your You Tube channel. I came across your vid on your recent purchase of the Pro Xr..got me all jonesed out! They are a awesome sled to me. When I worked for a Polaris dealer..we got only one in. Always wanted one. Keep up on the great content of your channel!! :fistpump2:
Heck yeah bud!

Im sure some of these guys would be jealous of the $1,000 pro xr I scooped up. :bc:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
So, is a 2003 ProX 700 with 1400 original miles, stored indoors, show room mint for $2200 a good deal. I originally thought he was asking to much, but maybe not. I know a guy selling one.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
fair buy on that one Frankie. It would have to be clean.

Some people still think their XLTs are worth 2 grand

Had a guy call me the other day and ask about the value of a 98 XC7 and 98 trail. The XC is tricked out but you never seem to get your money back on go fast stuff while it's on the sled. I told him to put it all back to stock and sell the go fast stuff separate. He thought he could get 4Gs for the 2 with no trailer....I said the XC is a 1200 dollar sled (clean, I worked on it last year) and the trail is a 750-1000 dollar sled. Told him prices will go up a bit after the snow starts flying, but he has to be realistic. He reluctantly accepted my values and decided to wait until white stuff is flying.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts