Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
get the ac ones that lay flat on the running boards. You dont need the ones that go over the heat exchanger. GO to the outdoor shop forum on this website and talk to dan. he'll hook u up w/the best prices that i have found.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
i have the cross country ones and imo they are way better than the flat ones they stay out of the way while you are sitting down but are perfect when standing

·
Registered
450 Posts
The grips pictured above are BY FAR the best I have ever used. Your feet never slip, and with just the feel of your boot, you know where your feet are...at all times.

(they come in many colors as well)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I put both the flat and the cross country edge grips on.

Can you say, NO SLIP.

But if you have to choose between one or the other, go with the edge grips.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
do you have to drill and rivet the ones in the pic? are they the ones that come in the firecat value pack in the ac brochure? also, is everything in the value kit the same color? how do you install the hood screens? sorry for the million questions.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Here's your million answers ;) ;yes you do drill and rivet the grips to the boards,NO the value kit comes with the flat style, that sits on the smooth running board,everything is the same color in the value kit,the hood screens install with push on clips,except for the center one on the beak of the sled,it requires you to drill 4 holes and screw it on,easy!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by otterbob@Jan 29 2003, 08:35 AM
do you have to drill and rivet the ones in the pic? are they the ones that come in the firecat value pack in the ac brochure? also, is everything in the value kit the same color? how do you install the hood screens? sorry for the million questions.
All of the questions you had...well here is a very simple answer. All products are great! They all come with very easy instructions...you will be doing some riveting. Screen kits are great! Easy install.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have both and sometimes its damn hard to even move my feet.

I like them though.

And one time I couldn`t find the cheese grater so I just brought the cheese out to the sled and walla Grated cheese. LOL

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I'm with SLIDER, they look just like a cheese grater. If your looking to keep your feet in place, they lock you in really well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts