Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
y cant i find a black flyscreen from arctic cat for a 05 f6..i have seen them every so often on ebay but thats it..all i can find is cobras flyscreen

·
Registered
4 Posts
y cant i find a black flyscreen from arctic cat for a 05 f6..i have seen them every so often on ebay but thats it..all i can find is cobras flyscreen[/b]
I recently purchased a black screen kit for my 05 F7 from Cat Deals I think they are also called Country Cat.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah local dealers cant get them anymore..and i havent seen them on ebay latley...i gave up and ordered the cobra one last night

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I would be willing to bet Dan from the Outdoor Shop (sponsor/owner of this site) could have got you the AC flyscreen to your door in a couple of days.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Man I as well have been looking for the fly-screens? Does anyone even make the red flyscreen? Is all the choices black and chrome?? If someone has a site other than ods and ebay than please let me know?

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have checked both places. The outdoorshop only has chrome and black and I could only find them for the 08' on planetarticcat so.....im not having any luck. I checked the classified but nodda.....if any one has one for sale especially (red) pm me please....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey thanks for the info on outdoor shop having them ..i canceled my order for the cobra and ordered the ac flyscreen..not only is what i wna tbut it was $40 cheaper

·
Registered
353 Posts
Man I as well have been looking for the fly-screens? Does anyone even make the red flyscreen? Is all the choices black and chrome?? If someone has a site other than ods and ebay than please let me know?[/b]
I have a red Arctic Cat chrome windshield that has damage at the top but could EASILY be cut down to a fly screen. I know a lot of guys have done that....If ya want it for $10 plus shipping - let me know........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts