269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cousin jumping a road in ny. will put other pics in photo gallery

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he landed fine jumped it 5 times.he said the landing was a little hard but kept doing it :wacko: the picture doesnt do it justice it looked awesome in person B)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GF7PE i dont know exactly he had maybe a 25ft start and i dont think he was wide open.id say 30mph or more :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Chad, I think I saw that jump last weekend. Let's not disclose the area, but was it near an intersection in northern michigan? I was at a stop light in a gray ram with a red enclosed trailer with race stickers on it and saw a rev jump the road right by me. Awesome! I was heading there later to do it myself, but saw a cop car on the way and went back the other way to the trail.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I have a video of me jumping a road that size (the one with the rev) or maybe even bigger but I can't post it because it is to large! if anyone know how to compres it or something so I could post it would be great thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorry f7arcticcal, that was done in Northwestern Ontario Canada. Jumpin over the Trans Canada Highway. Riding the pipeline and it intersected the highway. Made sure no one was coming, made a few approaches to verify speed and launched her. Went 80 feet, about 20 feet in the air. Hit it at 60 mph. WWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts