Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up an extra set of rack carbs, 38mm and was going to throw them on my buddys ultra because the throttle pull is easier then the roundslides...the sled has the slp pipe setup on it, was looking for jet and needle settings for prolly 0-30 degrees...i havent taking the roundslides apart yet so i dont no what the settings are, the mains and pilots i can play with but im more concerned with the needle settings, if the clip is in the #3 position on the rounslides is that the same the #3 position on the flatslides or do i have to change settings because of the different designs between the two carbs, and theres another "jet main" on the flatslides which is #145 and what that should be set to?

·
Registered
540 Posts
call aaen performance ask for the carb guy. 262 552 9496. thats what he ran on his ultra and had absolutly no prob telling me what to with my 42's on my sled now. hes good, or mr aaen himself.
sorry to reply on this topic so late

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.