Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the sled this way. I got constant CEL light flashing and no factory boost gauge showing up on the gauge cluster. I took it to the dealer to get the codes read, the codes that came up were P1555, P0172, P0234, P0238. I did a lot of reading on this site and the Polaris site. I did the two purple wire ground on the computer. I do get my boost gauge back but it shows full boost sitting idling. I checked all my clamps, checked the boost box for cracks. I'm in the works of getting the parts to make my own code reader and boost leak tester. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention if you pin the throttle it will go to 6500 rpm and that's as far as it goes. So I guess it's in limp mode.

·
Registered
606 Posts
You can make a connection so any code reader will work, pretty simple.
If you want to take a guess, or if I was to-The stock standard ECU is a POS anyway so get one from Martin.
Then you will have correct parameters to start with.
And then?
Whilst it is apart you can look at all the wiring and plumbing.
The is so many points that are chaffing, under the IC unit, under T bodies, next to exhaust and on and on and on
then pressurize the boost side and fix all leaks as I GUARANTEE you have a LOt of leaks.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts