Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell is going on with these guys? I ordered shit lay sunday with 2-3 day shipping. Over a week later and it's not here! I looked at my order status and one item says cancelled and the others say processing. What the fuck firstplaceparts?!!!! New I'm trying to call and they won't answer! Worst customer service ever and I won't ever be going back,

·
Registered
250 Posts
I ordered an intake tube heat shield from them and it took fricking forever to get to me as well, like 3 weeks for a part that weighs half a pound. I feel your pain, especially because you paid for faster shipping. Not cool. Hope it gets resolved

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I'm pissed! Not to mention that we have a snowmobile trip planned for the day after xmas! Fuck them! That's why I paid for fast shipping! Ahhhh

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Since they are a sponsor here on HCS, I called and asked before I bought a motorfist heet if they could match eBay price I got. 2 weeks and still waiting for a call. Last year I ordered a set of gloves. Took 3 weeks. Done. I know it's busy but man up and at least try

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
28 calls later, they answered the phone. They told me they had sent an email to let me know one of my items was out of stock. Looking through my email... I didn't get one from them. So they lied there. Order won't be in by xmas, sorry kids! Last time I give them business! I suggest that unless you enjoy packages being received late, people not answering your calls, and bad customer service, I wouldn't buy from them. I highly recommend Dennis Kirk! I've order thousands of dollars in product from them and not once have I had a problem with them! Don't know why I didn't stick with them in the first place

·
Registered
2013 Switchback Assault 144", Snowchecked Retro
45 Posts
I ordered a coat on December 1st and have called I dont know how many times to try to figure out where it is at. Still no return call or anything. My credit card has yet to be charged though. I should just cancel it and order it on Ebay. But how can I cancel it without talking to someone?? Really questioning this business...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well... I have to add another review on here...
I placed a decent sized order on Black Friday with them this year - 11/28. I received majority of the stuff, but the FXR bibs (which were in stock when I ordered them) showed an expected ship date of 12/12 on the order status. That has obviously since come and gone and no updates on the status. It still shows 12/12 if I check on their site. My credit card was already charged...
I've sent a few emails to them now, submitted a website inquiry on my order and have tried calling multiple times. Calling gets me to a VM after about 10 minutes of holding. No responses from the VM or email responses other than an automatic response before Christmas saying they were out until the 29th.
I'm going to give them 1 more call on Monday and then I guess I'll have to take it up with the credit card company.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Me too. Ordered back on 12-6-16, got customer service a week ago who said FXR order would be in "tomorrow" and go out immediately, and still nothing has shipped.

They are clearly selling items the do not have in stock.

I guess there a reason places like Revzilla rise to the top.

Lesson learned.

·
Registered
65 Posts
To be fair I need to update:

They apparently didn't charge my card till 12-13, and I got my stuff on 12-21, and everything was exactly as ordered. They need to work out their order tracking link, which gave incomplete/ misleading information. They may just be having growing pains associated with being a large-scale distributor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts