Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back tonight from lake metigoshe north dakota they have about 12" and in canada it's alot better! went through customs at peace garden. rode into turtle mountain provincial park i put 300 miles on my f-7 without any problems :D well except the first night hit a barbwire fence the snow was deep enough i did not see it :eek: the wire went under my belly pan across my a arms !! stoped me dead and threw me over my windshield what a way to start out a weekend :wacko: diden't hurt any thing just a few marks on my a arms and skid guard ! i was not hurt thank god!! i very happy with my f-7 :D lot's of power fastest sled out of the group of 10 i went with . i have a few pics i would like to post

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Switta

Sounds like you had a great ride!

I'm just 2 hours west of where you rode in Manitoba...were all the trail decent? Groomed?

Any info would be great before my next trip there....

Thanks,
Captainkirk

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wow, those trails look awsome. Glad you are ok and are getting to enjoy your sled.

·
Registered
290 Posts
? from the last picture:
How did the other rides like the cut snow flap on your sled?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by captainkirk@Jan 12 2003, 08:25 PM
Hey Switta

Sounds like you had a great ride!

I'm just 2 hours west of where you rode in Manitoba...were all the trail decent? Groomed?

Any info would be great before my next trip there....

Thanks,
Captainkirk
yes the trails were all groomed and in good shape the open areas were a little bad beacuse of the wind but if you stay in the woods it;s great the ditches in canada are very nice and WIDE!!!! i would go back there again :D the only think wrong was 20 below COLD!!!!! i stayed at the twin oaks resort right on lake metigoshe very nice people :D the snow they have should stay and the lady at the resort said they were going to get more today look up their site online and call . before you go they were very nice people :D

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by AC F7@Jan 12 2003, 08:33 PM
? from the last picture:
i know should not have cut it they said it blasted them all the time maybe thats why i was always way out front :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
also would like to thank all you guys for posting all the problems with the f-7 !! i did all the updates before we went their is nothing wrong with this sled it just had a few bugs to work out and i will get another :D o and rob thanks for taking the time to do this site :D :D if we had to pay a fee i would do it in a heartbeat!! thankyou!!!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Originally posted by switta+Jan 12 2003, 08:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-AC F7
@Jan 12 2003, 08:33 PM
? from the last picture:
i know should not have cut it they said it blasted them all the time maybe thats why i was always way out front :lol: :lol:[/b]
your lucky......I have to ride in the back...nobody will stay anywhere near the back of my sled. They all bitch and whine..."my hood!.....my face....that thing sucks, get it away from me!.....whah,whah,whah"

I love it though.....I get a good chuckle pepper'n the hell out of them

Glad to hear your first ride went good...

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Davey_Boy@Jan 12 2003, 09:36 PM
Switta,

I couldnt really see a close pic of your sled, but do you have a green chrome windsheild on it?
yes i do love the looks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts