Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got hit with our first storm here in pa burped the sled as rob said level staed the same.put 30 miles on the sled .all i can say is awesome ride ;-). i did notice the oil light come on and off a lot when the sled was on its side a little.and once the sled was cold i opened the radiator cap and there was a big air bubble there.i hope this was the air pocket from the heat exchanger . another thing it was probably stated on here about warming the f7s up before riding.dealer said let them warm up more than the other machine we had.

·
Registered
786 Posts
the reason its going so slow is you keep looking at it ,,lol,, but anyways glad you had a good ride f7 rider, i like to hear about the mileages going up, and no problems found :wacko:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Took my first ride yesterday as well. It was great! I live in the southtowns of Buffalo. Our hunting season is still open, so the trails are still closed. So I went to a big state park near here and rode there for a while. It was great! There had been quite a few sleds there before, so the trails were packed down nicely. There is about 10-15 miles of nice trails within the park you can safely ride. This sled is damn fast! My first and only other sled was a 440, so needless to say this is a lot for me to handle. It will definitely take some adjustment. Well, hope you all get snow soon, and see you on the trials!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.