Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got hit with our first storm here in pa burped the sled as rob said level staed the same.put 30 miles on the sled .all i can say is awesome ride ;-). i did notice the oil light come on and off a lot when the sled was on its side a little.and once the sled was cold i opened the radiator cap and there was a big air bubble there.i hope this was the air pocket from the heat exchanger . another thing it was probably stated on here about warming the f7s up before riding.dealer said let them warm up more than the other machine we had.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Glad to hear it. I'm going on my first ride after work. I'm watching the clock on the wall and if it was going any slower, it would be going in reverse.

Come on 5 o'clock

·
Registered
827 Posts
the reason its going so slow is you keep looking at it ,,lol,, but anyways glad you had a good ride f7 rider, i like to hear about the mileages going up, and no problems found :wacko:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Took my first ride yesterday as well. It was great! I live in the southtowns of Buffalo. Our hunting season is still open, so the trails are still closed. So I went to a big state park near here and rode there for a while. It was great! There had been quite a few sleds there before, so the trails were packed down nicely. There is about 10-15 miles of nice trails within the park you can safely ride. This sled is damn fast! My first and only other sled was a 440, so needless to say this is a lot for me to handle. It will definitely take some adjustment. Well, hope you all get snow soon, and see you on the trials!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts