Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally got my sled out and we have quite a bit of snow too. Well where to start off now,i have a 153 fast-trac 1.175 studs it hooks up great wow what a crazy fast sled never been so happy with a sled in my life i was scared from all the stuff i was hearing but not anymore put on 120 miles and not one single problem not even a single dog in the motor the whole ride absoultly flawless, well if anyone is coming up soon to anywhere from twinlakes on down to copper harbor give me a hollor i will go for a ride with ya pm me i will give you my number!! :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
copper habor?? is that in the UP of michigan??? im heading up near houghton/ontonagon one of the two next weekend...how far away is that from where u are?? or am i in a differnt state?? haha...snowin yet???

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lots of snow here well i live in calumet about 10 miles from houghton and 80 from ontonogon then from here it is about 40 to copper harbor so its close!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave cat, if you plan on going riding on thrusday i will go with ya show you some good spots too, im not sure if you are going with steve but he is coming up that time too and all of us could go!! pm me

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
i raced fire spanker and lost his sled is really fast! his zr900 is sweet looking and is sounds great. you all need to stay away from firespankers 900 he rides in the gaylord area. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts