Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You would think after reading this forum for two months i would know better then going solo on my first ride but i did. lets just say i'm adding asbestos gloves to the trunk for spark plug changing. has anyone tried this with a hot pipe? now that i know how bad it burns i'll be more carefull next time. the best part was that the plugs were fine turns out the smart valve stuck. now i know lesson two, carry latex glove for fishing around gas tank. For you guys that have no snow don't worry you can practice at home. heat pipe, burn hands, dip in gas too sooth pain, clean in snow so your new leather gloves don't smell. enjoy! thank god this sled is awsome. but most of all thanks to the guy on this forum who spoke about smart valves sticking shut or i would have been walking for miles. you guys are the best at least i know how to fix these problems.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Just so I don't have to search, how did you unstick your smart valve. TIA

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fish around and you'll find them at the bottom the second one had the mesh sucked in. take screwdriver and pry the center ring away this let the pressure release. one pull and off i went

1 - 3 of 3 Posts