Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out riding last night. Riding conditions were poor.....and it ending up raining. Put 20 miles and enjoyed everyone of them. A friend of mine was riding my 02 ZR 600. His first time on a modern sled. He rides a Raptor 660. I offered him a chance to take the F7 for a ride, he said nah, the 600 was fast enough. My supervisor from work rides a 96 or 97 XLT. I let him ride it and afterwards he said that it was the fastest sled he has ever been on. Before we loaded up I finally convinced my buddy to take the F7 out. He went to stop once on a plowed dirt road did a 540 spin! Gave him a good scare. He said "that things sick". He wanted to race his Raptor against the F7 sometime.....grass sand or snow drag I guess. Bet he thinks twice about it now. So far I am very happy. $7306 tax included is what I paid for my green F7 Patriot Sno Pro. I think it was money well spent. If they come out with an F8 or F9 I will probably lose the ZR in favor of a larger displacement Firecat. Hope to go riding tomorrow possibly on Tug Hill. I would like to put some real mileage on and get to know her a little better. No problems yet. I think my dealer has a bit to do with that though.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
That's all you paid for a spring order F7 with the Sno Pro package! Geese, I wonder how much everyone else paid. They're still going for over $7500 (standard green f7) in Minnesota.

·
Registered
593 Posts
snopro f7 8,006.73 thats including tax title and set up in the syracuse area and that wasthe best deal in a hundred miles. 7,469 befor the other stuff

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it was supposed to be $8006 with tax. But the dealer made a mistake on the invoice somewhere after I put my $300 deposit on it in the spring. Thats ok by me though. Bought an 02 there last year and this year the F7, ZR 120 and a trailer and more. I have spent close to $20,000 there between last year and this year. So I dont mind a discounted product. Just allow me a bit more to spend there.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
$7600 with a cover and non skid plates for a red patriot F7 sno pro from private party...I probably overpaid a bit from a private party but i wanted that particular sled

1 - 8 of 8 Posts