Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going out this morning for first ride of season on new mod. Going to ride HW 7 ditches to test and tune, drop at power station west of St. Boni. Will be nice to finally burn up the premix gas and break in the new motor. Hee Ha.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Parked truck at the park-n-ride at HW 7 and 25 and left out of there at 11 a.m. and rode for three hours, put on 50 miles. I was the second truck in the lot so there was lots of powder to be had in the ditches but as the day went on more people showed up and it got pretty tracked up. Must of seen 200 + sleds and the lot was full when I left at 3. The old wedge mod ran great and it was nice to burn the tank of break in fuel up. Clutching was right on, jetting was a little fat, but the suspension needs some work as sled wheelies to easy with way too much weight transfer. All in all a great day of riding to start out the new year. Mother nature was good to me and gave me a great birthday present.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My neighbor and I headed out Sunday night after the snow stopped and were breaking trail in the ditches along 7. We buried both sleds a couple times on the North side of 7 because the drifts were so deep.

I went out again yesterday afternoon and the ditches were already pretty worn down and rough.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My neighbor and I headed out Sunday night after the snow stopped and were breaking trail in the ditches along 7. We buried both sleds a couple times on the North side of 7 because the drifts were so deep.

I went out again yesterday afternoon and the ditches were already pretty worn down and rough.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I went out near that area on monday around 11am I must have herd you from a mile away, you have a very load sled. is it piped? must be... I don't know if you know but there are alot of dnr that monitor that section of hwy 7 for speed and load pipes, my freind got a huge ticket last year for his sled there. but rock on :cn:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have seen dnr boys by the bridge in Watertown a few times in past years. My sled has a SLP single pipe and can. It is not any louder than the stock '98 pipe which was a very loud stock pipe. The pipe combo I am running is way louder than the SLP single I have on my '03 mod.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I went out near that area on monday around 11am I must have herd you from a mile away, you have a very load sled. is it piped? must be... I don't know if you know but there are alot of dnr that monitor that section of hwy 7 for speed and load pipes, my freind got a huge ticket last year for his sled there. but rock on :cn:[/b]
WTF there were 200+ sleds out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.