Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we went for our last trip to Old Forge this weekend. Road about 80 miles on Saturday. Shot across Fourth Lake to see the Guiness Book Record attempt. I look down and my pull rope is dragging behind me. Now, I just started the sled, before I hit the lake and it went back in. I guess it unwound as I was WOT across the lake.

Couldn't get it to go back in, figure the spring must of broke. So I just used that handed emergency pull rope that I have in my tool kit...............woops, wait a minute, we don't have those. Had to borrow one from my friend's Polaris for the rest of the day. Still road 150 miles or so on Saturday. Had a bunch of people that are thinking about spring ordering F7's next year take it for a ride. I should get a comission. I sold two F7's and an F6. They couldn't believe how the power and the handling over the bumps.

Oh well, stuff happens. And I still love my F7, the positives outweight the negatives by a TON!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
WOW!!!!!!! i knew the f-7 was fast.........
but fast enough to leave the starter rope
behind........now that's FAST :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
I had almost the same thing happen but mine wasn't all the way out so it did engauge and start and I went home :angry: . The spring was the prob. :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
530 sleds in a row, moving. Check out absolutesnowmobile.com. It isn't offical yet, but it should be a new world record.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts