Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I bought a tobe mono suit and 509 carbon fiber helmet with aviator goggles off first place last month on nov 20th. Package shows up and all that's in there are the goggles and helmet. I call and call and call to see what's up with the suit and finally get a hold of a lady who says they're back ordered and she doesn't know when they're going to be in but she'll email the company and call me back the next day. Couple weeks go by and I keep calling and leaving voicemails plus send an email and even pm the guy on this site. NOBODY has gotten a back to me and I'm trying to be really nice but it's getting super frustrating being tossed aside and ignored!!! I realize its a super busy time of the year but just about a month with no word is ridiculous. I also had to send the helmet back because their website forgot to mention that the hand made carbon 509 helmets fit a little big so that's shipped back. They seem to be a pretty big reputable company but their customer service isn't just bad, it's non existent.... What does a guy do now other than file a claim on the credit card used???

·
Registered
371 Posts
They are pretty bad about calling back my brother just went through a similar issue, glad you got it straightened out

·
Registered
2013 Switchback Assault 144", Snowchecked Retro
45 Posts
Iv probably left 10 voicemails with them and have never heard from them. I ordered a coat on December 1st and have yet to receive it. Any idea on what I should do??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts