Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well everyone it finally happened today, i had my first major failure .........i fould a spark plug , but i guess its not bad seein i had almost 2000 miles on that set. damn this sled sucks !!!!!!! :p :lol: :lol: :p

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
What the hell is fould a spark plug!!!Just kidding-Ha ha-Oh you meant fouled a spark plug!!!!
You think thats bad,i actually had to put more then ten gallons of gas in my f5 the other day-Im thinking of calling my dealer-It never took more then eight gallons between gas stations all winter long-HA HA

·
Registered
269 Posts
mine got dirty what the [email protected]$# so i traded it in on a 04'nightfire i heard they stay clean :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Hey, I fouled a plug the other night too. Glad that was it, 'cuz I figured the worst! Oh, just blew an 020 Cat belt yesterday with 1500 miles on it at 110 MPH... what a mess! -- Roy

·
Registered
20 Posts
I BLEW A BELT ACROSS CHILKAT LAKE AT AROUND 114 MPH...TEAM ARCTIC F7 SP....RIPPED THE BELT GAURD RIGHT OFF...THAT LITTLE PIVOT POINT CAME RIGHT THRU THE BODY...PUT A WASHER ON IT AND OFF I WENT...FUNNY THING IT DIDNT EVEN BOTHER THE OIL LINE..

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have had a few minor issue but were quicly resolved ............the chaincase leak was the biggest thing but that seems ok now :)

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
OK.........what did you do to fix the chain case?????
i looked today, and all three of my cat's are leaking.
f-7....99zl.....95cougar

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Originally posted by f-5snopro@Mar 15 2003, 03:44 PM
well everyone it finally happened today, i had my first major failure .........i fould a spark plug , but i guess its not bad seein i had almost 2000 miles on that set. damn this sled sucks !!!!!!! :p :lol: :lol: :p
bahahahahahha

had me worried for a second

·
Registered
236 Posts
It seems i have a problem everytime i want to ride. I have to pull on this "loop" like thing with a rope tied to it to make the engine run????? lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
3800 miles on the f5 and it I'm very happy with it. I have had to replace all the the idler wheels, and I notice yesterday that one of my rails was cracked.
still on the first set of plugs though.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
WARNING!!!!!

THE F7 MAY CAUSE CANCER!!!!!

When I ride with my budies, I have to wait forever
for them to catch up. I've become so bored waiting,
I've began smoking again :p .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts