Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
:jaw:

I am clearly outgunned. Mine all fit on a pallet. I did get a rise out of a few people by tossing a lit piece of fuse in their direction. That reaction never gets old.

·
Premium Member
33,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:jaw:

I am clearly outgunned. Mine all fit on a pallet. I did get a rise out of a few people by tossing a lit piece of fuse in their direction. That reaction never gets old.
Toss them some quick match, always a good time, lol.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
33,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow you guys are animals. That looks bigger than the town fireworks here.
Those are town fireworks, not my personal stuff. I work as a pyrotechnician part time.
Although my personal stuff is sometimes not far behind, lol.

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
All good and safe after the 2 shows we did. Next year we're going to use the wireless system you pointed us to for the larger dia shells.

·
Premium Member
33,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All good and safe after the 2 shows we did. Next year we're going to use the wireless system you pointed us to for the larger dia shells.
Still got all 11 fingers?

We used the cobra for friday nights show. 1050 shells with 22 field modules out and only 3 shells didnt go. You're going to like it.

I did my first full hand fired show Thursday night in NH where its still legal. That was awesome

·
Registered
3,410 Posts

We used the cobra for friday nights show. 1050 shells with 22 field modules out and only 3 shells didnt go. You're going to like it.

I did my first full hand fired show Thursday night in NH where its still legal. That was awesome

That is awesome . I can appreciate all the time invested after seeing those pics....never really gave it much thought before.

BUUUUT chit, am I gonna be the first to say who better than a cat guy to blow things up,....eh?:lol3:

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts

All fingers and toes. I was lighting the 4" and had one low one that got our attention other than that all good. The 16" we had got some good height and were impressive but you would get about the same effect with tandem shooting two 6" or 8". The mortar for 16" looked like a culvert.

·
Premium Member
33,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All fingers and toes. I was lighting the 4" and had one low one that got our attention other than that all good. The 16" we had got some good height and were impressive but you would get about the same effect with tandem shooting two 6" or 8". The mortar for 16" looked like a culvert.
Most shows are honestly good with 6 inch max. The big stuff is really only more entertaining for the crew, lol.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
got tired of hearing them until midnight every night....I hope it is done now

·
Registered
39,556 Posts
Even those are illegal here in mass.

In connecticut they are legal along with some of the other sparkly types that don't explode. Everything else, you need a permit or its flat out illegal. They've been cracking down the last couple years big time.

·
Premium Member
33,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you like fireworks, here is the show that Atlas Pyrovision, the company i shoot for, did last night at the international competition in Montreal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts