Hardcore Sledder banner

fireman f77

1083 25
i've got the itch man,
10 hr drive for me to houghton, just want to be sure you have plenty of snow for thursday
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
yes by all means come up we will have more snow by the time you come here and also he does not know what he is talking about, l live here i ride the trails everyday, we have plenty of snow right now and more on the way!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Sir fireman keep us updated. Me and dave are going on the same time. btw dave are u gonna take 43? i figured if you would if u are coming from chi town. im taking 51 up through wasau to avoid the traffic.

·
Registered
959 Posts
hey fireman.

is it possible to cross the famous houghton bridge? did the put that rubber mat down yet? or is it all metal grates. I would have for my dad to rip some studs out of his sled after i spent all day sticking all 168 of them in.

G

·
ok first of all i think the rubber is down, but most of us locals just skip the canal it is real easy to do, and the new firecat does it with ease!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.