Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Very comfortable. I don't even want to ride a sled with a regular width tunnel. With a wide tunnel, the seat has to be wide and you hit your legs on it. With the F chassis your legs hit the seat just barely.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Absolutely love it! it's a more natural seating position, IMO. On a traditional sled, the tunnel feels so much wider, I find the firecat is much easier on the hips.

·
Registered
676 Posts
The seat width is fine, but a little firmer seat would be nice. The new seats that are on the polaris is what should be on the Firecats. The cat seat is like seating on a sofa way to soft.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by joejoe@Mar 26 2003, 06:25 PM
The seat width is fine, but a little firmer seat would be nice. The new seats that are on the polaris is what should be on the Firecats. The cat seat is like seating on a sofa way to soft.
I agree on the too soft.....But I really like the width and the perfectly placed "nut pad"

·
Registered
986 Posts
I dont think the seat could be any better.

·
Registered
244 Posts
the seat is perfect for me but the "nut pad" could be softer :eek:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yes I agree the seat it the best...Im actually looking for a lightweight boss seat now...and the Nut pad..is alil hard...I've hit it a few times and its not that fun... :wacko: ..other then that...I really cant see myself going back to a normal seat...these narrow ones are the best... :p

·
Registered
960 Posts
I want it softer in the nuts, and harder in the a$$ god dammit!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
745 Posts
wish i could put one of those fcat seats on my zr ;)

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
YOU WILL LOVE IT!!

The combination of the seat and the wide boards, allows more movement. Very comfortable too, haven't field tested "the nut pad" yet (thank God!) :eek: .

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Originally posted by holeshot f-5@Mar 26 2003, 08:13 PM
I want it softer in the nuts, and harder in the a$$ god dammit!!!! :lol: :lol:

:wacko: :wacko: Hey, we don't want to hear about your preference :lol:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Comfortable, but SLIPPERY AS HELL!

They need to add some grip to the seat!

·
Registered
156 Posts
on my last ride rode my cousins zrt 800-i could not believe how different it was to get back on a wide tunnel-he rode my f7 at the same time and said that the seat was the best part of the sled-had to almost knock him out to get him off my sled

·
Registered
193 Posts
In my opinion, Cat has always had comfortable seats. But the FireCat is the most comfortable, just the right width and very plush.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts