Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Firecat trunk bag from Dan at the Outdoor Shop. It doesn't fit that great. Dan said they stopped making the Firecat bags and sold me a generic AC one. It is nice, but when mounted to the Firecat it pretty much covers up half the taillight. I have been trying to get this thing to fit and it just doesn't seem to want to go. My buddy has one he bought in 04 and it is designed to mount around the taillight. Does anyone know where I can get one that would fit better? Does anyone have a used one they would like to sell?

Thanks in advance.
ZR

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan at the Outdoor Shop is a dealer and he said they stopped making them for the Firecats. ZR

·
Registered
199 Posts
you can get trunck bags at arctic cat discount. com planet articcat.com they have all arctic cat brand stuff

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have one to sell, I have to dig it out and take some pics. I dont remember the condition. Will keep you updated

·
Registered
241 Posts
Dan at the Outdoor Shop is a dealer and he said they stopped making them for the Firecats. ZR[/b]
Watch ebay. They are on there occasionally. I have been watching a few. You can buy a new one for $50 from an online store or watch someone else bid the same bag up to $90 on there also.
Some people don't do there research on there to get good deals. I was watching a used orange handlebar pad, went for $21.75 plus shipping. I can go to my local AC dealer and get one for under $10. Good for the seller I guess.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought a Firecat trunk bag from Dan at the Outdoor Shop. It doesn't fit that great. Dan said they stopped making the Firecat bags and sold me a generic AC one. It is nice, but when mounted to the Firecat it pretty much covers up half the taillight. I have been trying to get this thing to fit and it just doesn't seem to want to go. My buddy has one he bought in 04 and it is designed to mount around the taillight. Does anyone know where I can get one that would fit better? Does anyone have a used one they would like to sell?

Thanks in advance.
ZR[/b]
I found the same thing. I bought one from ebay thiniking it was the old version that fit around the tail light and it wasn't. It is ac's new model that sits on top of the back of the seat. The fit sucks if you ask me.... the old one was much better. I you find someone with the old model please let me know.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Arctic cat definately discontinued production of the 03-06 firecat trunk bag but you can def get one on ebay, I did

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have one of the old style (04) that i bought used last year. I have never used it, but i did install the clips on the tunnel. I might be willing to part with it if you are interested. I paid $40 for it, i will sell for same + shipping.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Supposedly Sled Solutions is going to be making a bag. If it looks like their other trunk bags, that would be the way to go.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I talked to Sled Solutions. They are not going to be making one until next summer at the earliest. Doesn't do me any good now. Thanks for all the replys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts