Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about buying a 13.5x128x1.375 track for my fcat. I presently use the 1" track now. If I do upgrade will it affect my top speed or not?? Last year with shitty conditions I got 96 on my speedo. Thanx guys..oh btw merry christmas and a happy new year :beerchug:

·
Registered
353 Posts
i.m changing my stock 1 inch to a ripsaw 1.25 and from what i'm told i will lose speed with the stock track i run consistant 114-116 mph with a couple of ice runs at 119 i figure when i change the track i will most likely see maybe 110 mph but for me thats good and i think the corner to corner haul in the trails will be waaaaayy better.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Im thinking about buying a 13.5x128x1.375 track for my fcat. I presently use the 1" track now. If I do upgrade will it affect my top speed or not?? Last year with shitty conditions I got 96 on my speedo. Thanx guys..oh btw merry christmas and a happy new year :beerchug:[/b]
With my old 1" hacksaw I could get up to 106 in PERFECT conditions. This year I threw on the sno-pro track and maxed out at 96 which is pretty decent. The 1 3/8 track is totally worth a loss in top end. My buddies have the hacksaw and whenever we drag I always shoot out three sled lengths at the start and stay in front right till I max out, then if the runway is long enough they crawl by me. In the deep stuff i'm digging them out all day.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,714 Posts
The day I change my trade from the 1.375 to the 1" Hacksaw.....same conditions just a few hours latter I pulled a 108mph in some fluff on the lake....with the 1.375 same sled, same day all I could pull is 99mph

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.