Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before all you guys get all worked up about the sno flaps check into the 02 sno pro 440's flap. I'm sure it's the same and is much stiffer. Check with your dealer to be sure. I think dave cat is also a 440 sp expert.
Cat S.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may have put my foot in my mouth on this one. I swear the flap is stiffer and I haven't sucked it in, but maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about. :huh: There you have it.
Cat S.

·
Administrator
20,856 Posts
I don't mean to bitch, or come off like I'm sounding like a know-it-all to you guys. But this whole snoflap problem is a joke. If you guys have experienced it one, single time ... that should be enough to tell you to buy the nylon strap and rivet the damn thing in place. Don't expect Cat to cover a snoflap under warranty. Especially if you studded out your track and see the flap is shredded. The nylon strap, rivet, and washer will cost you around $2.00, and it takes about 5 minutes at the most to get done. I got pissed the first time my flap got sucked in too ... but I didn't gripe to my dealer about it. Be proactive fellas ... get that taken care of by yourselves. ;)

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
is that a kit or something, or did you just make it yourself??

·
Registered
720 Posts
You can make your own, or Dan at The Outdoor Shop has them for a think like $10.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts