Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from Old Forge NY, I was riding with a guy the was driving a F7 black Patriot. I told him about this board and he is going to check it out when he gets home. When him and I were HAMMERING down the trials I was following him and just about every turn his inside ski was in the air. His rider movement on the sled seamed equal to how I was riding, but my 02 Renegade 7 hardly ever lifted the inside ski, we were neck and neck through the trails. He has started tinkering with his settings and installed 8" carbides. So what is the deal, how is everyone fixing this???
On another note, I purchased a raffle ticket for and F7 red Patriot for $50.00. There is only going to be 250 sold so the odds are really good. Better than a scratch off lottery ticket. So maybe if I win I wont be such an outcast on this board :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
yes mine does it to. it is becasue they are soo light and you are taking the trun fairly fast it is comen to do this with all sleds. that is trhe tad timpy affect in the corners. don't worrie about it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts