Hardcore Sledder banner

FIRECAT RUNS FLAWLESS!!!!!!!

1289 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  jleosnow
I rode my f7 in Ironwood MI,ran ausome.10 inch carbides 170 studs,no push just railed thru the corners.Rode a 2002 zr 600 after my f7 and all I can say is THE ZR FEELS OLD SCHOOL TECHNOLOGY, couldn't wait to get on the firecat.When I was up there it seemed like a fire cat convention , everywhere I looked was a firecat.With this many out there ,(and all the horror storys on the net) I was expecting to see a lot of them broken down but up there they seemed very reliable.After 160 miles I was 110% confident in this sled , definetly worth every cent and more.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Labontef7, could you believe the line to get fuel(must have waited 40 minutes)!Did you see the mountain f7? Very trick!Power wise I thought the f7 would be faster, but after riding my friends zr I couldn't believe how slow his was. I then appriciated how powerful the f7 was.I believe the f7 handles the rough trails so well you forget how fast your accelerating.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Leaning to the right? At first I noticed mine would lean in the air and I thought yes this thing is a tippy bastard. Then the more I rode it I realized which ever way I was leaning thats the way the firecat would lean. If I was in the center it would fly staight. REMINDED me of racing motocross ,this sled does what ever you want it to do. Maybe unconciusly your tending to sit towards the right of the seat? Just my experiance riding this sled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.